Join Today For Free !

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Adventures In Build A Bearville Forums
Hey There,
Still Looking For Pawsome Information On Build A Bearville,
Why Not Sign Up Get Even More Info On Build A Bearville
Join Today For Free !

Adventures In Build A Bearville Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest!

4 posters

Go down

go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Empty go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest!

Post  fluffycool157 Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

Visit greentracks and his new friend at the town square for a special quest!

go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Quest11

they are located:

1st item located in the in the waterfall

go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Feathe12
2nd item
go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Second10
3rd item:I am standing near the item, but where the black dot is , where the item is.
go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! 3rd_it10
I was able to finish the quest by logging out, and logging back in. I believe this is a glitch too, but I am not sure. Here is the second part of the quest. You have to drag the red dot to the other side of the line by using the wand.
go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Maghic10
And finally the prize!
go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Prize10

go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! New_ha10
fluffycool157
fluffycool157
Pawsome Trader
Pawsome Trader

Number of posts : 488
BABV Username : fluffycool157
Warning Level : go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! 1010
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Back to top Go down

go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Empty Re: go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest!

Post  KoriSprinkles Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:44 am

How Awesome! Thanks Very Happy
I'm going to do the quest right now
KoriSprinkles
KoriSprinkles
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3087
BABV Username : Sprinkles
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest! Empty Re: go see green tracks and his special friend in the town square, for a special quest!

Post  luvNStuff Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 am

nice! thanks for posting! Very Happy
luvNStuff
luvNStuff
Rockin' Teddy
Rockin' Teddy

Number of posts : 524
BABV Username : RiyaBearCub
Registration date : 2010-10-30

http://bearville-community.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am

thank you for sharing!
i had trouble locating the second item Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3349
BABV Username : Timmy
Registration date : 2008-09-27

https://bearville.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down